In-Person Sundays for Kids
We're Back on Sundays!

Starting September 5th, Imago Dei Kids will begin to offer kids programs for newborns to 5th graders during the 9am service. We are putting safety protocols in place to do our best to protect our children and families. Please check out our FAQ below to learn more info.

FAQs

When is Imago Dei Kids happening on Sundays?

We are currently only able to have Imago Dei Kids during our 9am service. 

Our kids who attend the 11am service will need to sit with their grown-up during the service. We’ll still have our table with activities that kids can take to their seat.

How old does my child need to be to participate in Imago Dei Kids?

Kids ages 0-5th grade have a home in Imago Dei Kids!

Who volunteers with Imago Dei Kids?

Our volunteers are from our Imago Community. They have gone through:

• A background check,
  • Interviews
  • Reference checks

Our volunteers also understand Jesus’s love. They are ready and equipped to share life with both kids that have been around church forever and kids that are experiencing church for the first time.

Does my child need to wear a mask to attend Imago Dei Kids?

As we follow guidance from our area leaders and the CDC, we are asking kids ages 2 and up to wear a mask. Our volunteers will be modeling it for them as well!

What safety Precautions are being taken to protect against COVID-19?

We’ll be following guidance from our area leaders and the CDC. Here are the things we’ll be doing to prioritize safety:

• Our kids and volunteers will be wearing masks.
  • We will not be eating during our brief time together.
  • We will not be gathering outside of the classroom with other age groups to keep our groups small and distanced.
  • We will be doing our best work to keep the air moving in our kids’ rooms.
What does an average Sunday look like for Imago Dei Kids?

After checking into our KidCheck system, you’ll check your incredible kids into their age-appropriate classroom space. In classes this Fall, we’ll have free play, a story from the Bible timeline many of our Imago kids know and love, a craft or activity to get other parts of their brain connected to the weekly story, and some time to run around with other Imago Kids in their same classroom in the gym.

What is the same about Imago Dei Kids?

Our volunteers are vetted and trained to love our kids well.

Our stories are the same Biblically based stories we’ve told for over half a decade. For many of our kids, the spaces they’ll see and be in will be familiar ones.

What has changed about Imago Dei Kids?

SOME kids will be in different rooms than they might remember. Right now, we won’t be doing all our kid gatherings to sing, dance, and bump into each other’s germs. And we will all be wearing masks.

Changes are hard AND we know our kids can do this! For the near future, we’ll also only have Imago Kids room open during our 9am service.

Do I need to bring anything for my child for Imago Dei Kids?

Kids ages 2 and up need to have a mask.

For our littlest ones in the nursery, please bring anything you would normally want to drop off with them.