Jesus Academy at Eastside
Important update

In an effort to help keep our community safe and healthy, Jesus Academy is canceling our weekly gatherings until further notice. Instead, we’ll provide ways to stay connected without sharing the same physical space. To learn more, please contact your group leader/instructor. If you have general questions, email heidie@idcpdx.com.

Jesus Academy at Eastside

Jesus Academy offers courses throughout the year as a place for us to focus on embracing, ordering and stewarding our faith. The courses we are currently offering are open for new members at any point.

To join a group, contact its leader from the list below.

Questions about Jesus Academy?
Contact Heidie Ambrose at heidie@idcpdx.com.

Women’s Bible Study

Jesus & Deep Faith—join us as we explore relationships with God & others.

Wednesday mornings 9:30 am to 11:00 am.

Co-leaders Linda Dodge: ljdodge@gmail.com & Kirstian Lewis: lillimay5@gmail.com.

Getting God’s Word Into Us

Has God been nudging you to dig deeper into His Word? Uncertain how to figure out what God is communicating about Himself or relationships? Kirstian Lewis & Linda Dodge, both Eastsiders with experience & training in interactive Bible study methods, invite you to join them as they practice on a different section of Scripture each week using the 4 Rs—Read, Review (make observations), Reflect (what can I learn about relationships with God & others or about community), Respond (what will I do with what I learned).

Each week they focus on and practice a different Bible study skill, using different Scripture each week.

Tuesday evenings 7:00 pm to 8:30 p.m, through the end of June 2020.

Questions? Email Linda Dodge: ljdodge@gmail.com.